Can not preview or download attachments in Outlook.

Anonymous
2024-04-03T20:27:37+00:00

Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T23:29:28+00:00

    That is strange indeed, same here only one user is affected, lucky it has been working for you, I hope the update today will fix everyone else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T19:36:17+00:00

    Hi,

    Any News? When looking in active MS ticket, I don't see this one anymore (EX765364)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T21:12:52+00:00

    Does Microsoft understand how this has negatively affected the operations of businesses who have chosen to commit to Office 365's web apps? All this does is remind us of how monopolistic practices by Microsoft are undermining free enterprise around the world. It sure makes me look at the Office suite of apps and wonder if these clunky pieces of code from the 1980s are even necessary any more in the Brave New World of generative AI.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-13T23:03:02+00:00

    I am having the same issue all week. Is it getting fixed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T23:10:18+00:00

    We're still experiencing this issue - in fact it's now affecting more people than it was last week!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments