Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
It looks to be resolved now.
I have not experienced the trouble this morning.
I'm about 100 attachments in.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It looks to be resolved now.
I have not experienced the trouble this morning.
I'm about 100 attachments in.
Nope!!!! It is still happening!! This is unbelievable!!
Issue not resolved for me or others in my company. Glad you are having a better outcome.
The issue has come back for me.
All morning it was not happening until just now.
Very strange and annoying.
Hi everyone,
According to Microsoft support, they expect the issue will be resolved by the next scheduled update on Tuesday, April 9, 2024 at 5:00 AM GMT+8
So, no choice than to wait for now.
Regards,
Rob