Can not preview or download attachments in Outlook.

Anonymous
2024-04-03T20:27:37+00:00

Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T08:30:14+00:00

    I am still having this problem weeks, in fact months, later!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T18:53:49+00:00

    Very frustrating; I do not use Outlook Web. It has been a constant annoyance, the only comfort now is that I am not the lone sufferer.

    Can this be fixed please

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments