Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
I am still having this problem weeks, in fact months, later!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am still having this problem weeks, in fact months, later!
Very frustrating; I do not use Outlook Web. It has been a constant annoyance, the only comfort now is that I am not the lone sufferer.
Can this be fixed please