Can not preview or download attachments in Outlook.

Anonymous
2024-04-03T20:27:37+00:00

Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T18:00:55+00:00

    Nope!!!! It is still happening!! This is unbelievable!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T17:44:42+00:00

    It looks to be resolved now.

    I have not experienced the trouble this morning.

    I'm about 100 attachments in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T13:29:32+00:00

    Multiple co-workers and I are experiencing this problem all week. We have to keep clearing browsing history and then signing in and out to view every email with an attachment. In our industry almost every email has an attachment to download or view. It doesn't matter what computer, browser or operating system, we are all experiencing the same issue except the person who is running their email through gmail instead of outlook. Lots of wasted time and frustration for many it seems.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T12:39:20+00:00

    According to their Microsoft Service Health, they're expecting to push a fix on Monday

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T12:27:11+00:00

    Same thing happening here, Canadian tenant. Hoping this is resolved soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments