Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Any new updates? Or are we adding webmail to the ever expanding list of Microsoft products that "just doesn't work" anymore.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Any new updates? Or are we adding webmail to the ever expanding list of Microsoft products that "just doesn't work" anymore.
Same issue here, it's not intermittent, it's always. I can open pdf and other attachments for the first 5-6 times after shutting down and starting back up, but then it gives me the error can't download and won't let me preview. It happens in every browser, it happens despite making sure all updates are current and cache has been cleared. I've tried multiple options and it still doesn't work.
All Apps besides the Outlook (new) app return that error for us.
This is the one that we have been using, if you do not have this version, you can download it from the link. If that still isnt working for you i would suggest clearing the website data but it seems that only solves the problem for about 20 minutes
Thanks Mike. Our problem actually started within the App. If I refresh the app it works fine for anything from 1 to 5 attachments/ emails and then goes back to the error "unable to download the attachment". I have tested with Chrome browser and it seemed to be working but the end users don't have access to the browser.
You can use the Outlook (new) app , we are all able to download attachments only when using this app https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NRX63209R7B?ocid=pdpshare