Can not preview or download attachments in Outlook.

Anonymous
2024-04-03T20:27:37+00:00

Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T02:39:48+00:00

    I would like to subscribe to this thread. I am having the same issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T00:02:55+00:00

    It seems that issue varies with each region and it looks like another update is needed to fix the issue which is expected on the 12th GMT+8. No fix yet but you can try the work around which is mentioned in previous messages.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T20:41:32+00:00

    Now they're saying Thursday at 5:00 PM EST (end of day). It was the 8th, then 9th, now 11th

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T20:37:23+00:00

    I am still experiencing the issue.

    The only good thing since about Thursday or Friday last week is that it takes a lot longer to start happening and so I don't have to close the browser and open it again as often.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T20:30:32+00:00

    Hi everyone,

    According to Microsoft support, they expect the issue will be resolved by the next scheduled update on Tuesday, April 9, 2024 at 5:00 AM GMT+8

    So, no choice than to wait for now.

    Regards,

    Rob

    Interesting because I just started to have this issue the afternoon of April 8, EDT. Is there a fix for the fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments