Can not preview or download attachments in Outlook.

Anonymous
2024-04-03T20:27:37+00:00

Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T19:36:17+00:00

    Hi,

    Any News? When looking in active MS ticket, I don't see this one anymore (EX765364)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T23:29:28+00:00

    That is strange indeed, same here only one user is affected, lucky it has been working for you, I hope the update today will fix everyone else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T19:54:14+00:00

    I've been struggling with this all week and it's incredibly infuriating. I originally thought it was a setting I clicked to not allow attachments or something, then I reached out to my anti-virus protection thinking they were blocking the attachments. We tried shutting everything off and nothing changed. I'm glad I decided to look this up prior to reaching out to the IT people at my job. This is a brand new job for me and I can't download attachments. This is a major issue and Microsoft needs to fix this yesterday.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T16:01:46+00:00

    Nope, it being Wednesday

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T05:55:23+00:00

    The strange thing is, out of my 180 users only one reported this problem even though they are all running the same hardware, software and same updates. luckily she says it started working again yesterday and she hasn't gotten the error since.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments