Can not preview or download attachments in Outlook.

Anonymous
2024-04-03T20:27:37+00:00

Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T14:25:07+00:00

    You can use the Outlook (new) app , we are all able to download attachments only when using this app https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NRX63209R7B?ocid=pdpshare

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-07T23:18:19+00:00

    Are there any updates?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T20:00:14+00:00

    The issue has come back for me.

    All morning it was not happening until just now.

    Very strange and annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T18:14:52+00:00

    Issue not resolved for me or others in my company. Glad you are having a better outcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T17:44:42+00:00

    It looks to be resolved now.

    I have not experienced the trouble this morning.

    I'm about 100 attachments in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments