Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Same deal! For an organisation that should be reliable this is just downright disappointing!
Need this fixed!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same deal! For an organisation that should be reliable this is just downright disappointing!
Need this fixed!!
One temporary fix that I have found for attachments is that you can 'Save to OneDrive' and then 'View in OneDrive'. It's annoying and junking up my OneDrive. Hoping this gets resolved soon.
Nope!!!! It is still happening!! This is unbelievable!!
Multiple co-workers and I are experiencing this problem all week. We have to keep clearing browsing history and then signing in and out to view every email with an attachment. In our industry almost every email has an attachment to download or view. It doesn't matter what computer, browser or operating system, we are all experiencing the same issue except the person who is running their email through gmail instead of outlook. Lots of wasted time and frustration for many it seems.
Hello,
Same issue for me.
I have been experiencing it since Monday.
I must have open and closed my browser 200 times since this has been going on to be able to download or view my attachments.
Very very very annoying.
Best regards,
Elliott