Can not preview or download attachments in Outlook.

Anonymous
2024-04-03T20:27:37+00:00

Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-30T16:53:15+00:00

    Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.

    its still happening and exclusively on edge and the outlook app, chrome also works for about 5 docs and then it doesnt work either.

    this is infuriating as im the only user affected at my office

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T12:19:37+00:00

    I have the same issue! What is the permanent fix????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments