what has happened to View Single line layout?

Anonymous
2024-01-15T22:28:35+00:00

In Classic Outlook on Windows 10 I had the option for "Always use single line layout"

I cannot find that option any where on Outlook under Windows 11 (classic or new outlook.

Can anyone tell me where to find it please?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-06T21:46:21+00:00

    Outlook 365

    View > Current View > Message Preview > Off

    Thank you, this is the correct solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-30T18:34:42+00:00

    Current View > Message Preview > Off

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-04T12:54:10+00:00

    For Single Viewing options

    • View Settings
    • Other Settings
    • Reading Pane - Select OFF
    • Under reading pane, there's Other Options, select - Always Use Single - Line Layout

    Select - Ok

    Hope that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-04T12:52:46+00:00

    I am also looking for the option to view my list of messages with the Single Line layout in New Outlook. I do not see the option in View>View Settings. I do see a setting called "Message Height", with two options - "Always use Multiple Rows", and "Switch between one and multiple rows based on screen size", but nothing for "Always use Single Line Layout"

    I am going back to Old Outlook because i miss how many messages I could scan at a glance with the Single Line layout

    For Single Viewing options

    • View Settings
      • Other Settings
        • Reading Pane - Select OFF
        • Under reading pane, there's Other Options, select - Always Use Single - Line Layout

    Select - Ok

    Hope that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T12:05:06+00:00

    This worked for me:

    On the Menu Choose View > View Settings

    Uncheck Show messages from all folders in expanded conversation groups and

    Show conversation groups using Classic indented view

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments