what has happened to View Single line layout?

Anonymous
2024-01-15T22:28:35+00:00

In Classic Outlook on Windows 10 I had the option for "Always use single line layout"

I cannot find that option any where on Outlook under Windows 11 (classic or new outlook.

Can anyone tell me where to find it please?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-09T22:40:19+00:00

    I am not using New Outlook. I'm using Classic for a bit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-09T22:39:40+00:00

    Nope. But thanks for trying! I am currently using the Classic in the hopes that I can do 1 line.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-09T22:38:38+00:00

    LOL! I wish you could remember! I'd love to know. Good luck. If I figure it out, I'll let you know how I did it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-09T22:37:50+00:00

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-09T17:29:29+00:00

    I have the opposite issue. Somehow after searching I accidentally switched on the Single line layout, and I have no idea how to switch back to whatever is not the single line layout.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments