My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-24T15:42:17+00:00

    I need to help as my email is blocked and I don’t know the reason.

    I need to get my account fixed ASAP, this is my primary account for important information and data

    Please help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-27T04:06:40+00:00

    Hi,

    Does any one have any reply on this thread.

    It looks like me account has been blocked without reason.

    I have very important email to deal with but i cannot access them any more.

    i urgently need some help.i know the email adress qnd the password. i can also reply to all the question to help get back my account. but even when i fill everything it says i cant get it back.

    what to do ?

    pleqse help

    Thomas

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T16:45:36+00:00

    My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

    <Changed to a question>

    My msn email is blocked says i entered wrong passwoerd to many times I didnt enter wrong email password please Unblock my msn email its attached to many accounts I have,Ive done everything My picture is there and name but cant access my email .this is crazy unblock my email

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T08:39:57+00:00

    Hi,

    Have been locked out of another account that I use for work and the verification process won't work and customer support isn't working and only ever asks me to login which I can't do as I've been blocked. Feel like I'm just going round and round in circles and not getting anywhere. Can't see emails from clients or reply to them. Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T05:14:57+00:00

    Hi microsoft I have had my account blocked how do I go about communicating to get my account back the email has important family documents so is very important to get back I have a drivers license why not ask to definitely confirm it's me as I have opened up another account I am also basic when it comes to technology

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments