My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-05T16:10:31+00:00

    It wont let me contact support and I need to unravel the screwups of the software on my machine before it blocked my access to supporT!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D~!!~!!@~!!! I was on a hold for a tech to answer it disconnected and now I cant even get support. Total ****. Ty, BJ

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T11:16:33+00:00

    hello there , my Email address is blocked with your help i need my Email please i need your help. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T01:34:37+00:00

    Hello I used to have an old email address, but it was compromised and it is blocked. The email address that is blocked which I cannot access at Microsoft is ******@hotmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-14T17:55:03+00:00

    Hi, I received the security email to say I hadn't provided enough information, I gave everything and I am still paying my mo they subscription for Onedrive but unable to access I or add new pictures or see my old ones. How else do I prove my identity when I have answered all security questions?

    Kind regards

    Catherine Macpherson

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T08:04:49+00:00

    I am struggling, you seem to have blocked my account that i use for day to day emails and i have no reason as to why. I am a Private therapist and rely heavily on my emails to support my clients. I cannot seem to find out who and where to go with this issue but i need advice, and preferably unblocking sooner rather than later.

    My account is ******@outlook.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments