My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T02:44:09+00:00

    I just want to talk to a human about retrieving two blocked accounts.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T15:22:38+00:00

    I have the same issue tried all you have suggested without success,you get no response back,nobody answers the phones,how is that supporting people? The password resets don't work,either does the codes that they send 😡, if I could I would send my screen shots

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T16:46:23+00:00

    Hi my name is k claydon been onto Apple they did all trouble shooting advised to delete outlook etc then re install been unsuccessful as the account is blocked waiting on urgent emails??? 07811713373

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T03:28:02+00:00

    what is the link to reinstatment by email account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-09T08:59:15+00:00

    My account blocked and I have work on it and I can access it

    I remember the password and try again but still blocked

    Help me please

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments