My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T11:46:15+00:00

    when is this being resolved

    Microsoft i have two accounts blocked and cannot reset it as the linked mobile is not accepted the code page cones up for the 4 digits but when you try to send the code it states the number is not correct but it is the correct mobile number

    this is a MS issue not the customers

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T12:30:56+00:00

    MS customer service is non existent !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T23:37:38+00:00

    Hi fatima_J i wanna say that my account is now Unbloked!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-02T16:15:48+00:00

    Good day

    My email and my alternative email has been compromise. I tried to retrieve both of them couple of times but no use. I have been using this one for almost 10 years. I need both of them because I have a lot of information a lot of email related to my work in this email I sent the recovery form couple of times, but no respond is there is any possible way to talk to the agent to finalise or retrieve one of these email?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments