Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
My account blocked and I have work on it and I can access it
I remember the password and try again but still blocked
Help me please
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?
<Changed to a question>
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My account blocked and I have work on it and I can access it
I remember the password and try again but still blocked
Help me please
what is the link to reinstatment by email account
Hi my name is k claydon been onto Apple they did all trouble shooting advised to delete outlook etc then re install been unsuccessful as the account is blocked waiting on urgent emails??? 07811713373
I have the same issue tried all you have suggested without success,you get no response back,nobody answers the phones,how is that supporting people? The password resets don't work,either does the codes that they send 😡, if I could I would send my screen shots
I just want to talk to a human about retrieving two blocked accounts.