My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-13T20:08:28+00:00

    so you have no idea how hard this has been but I have located the office locations to MS. I plan on filing in court and will serve them - i have the record of what I have paid for onedrive access and in order to serve you need a physical address. Very well hidden on the MS web page are those addresses of local offices. Lets see if lawsuit catches their attention.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/about/locations

    CDOC Case management is the correct section to file disputes so that is cdoccm at microsoft dot com

    wehelp at is the media address they blocked out above

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T15:52:05+00:00

    I am going round and round. I am on my third ticket and I filled in the form below. Honestly, I pay for this service monthly and I will file in court for damages for losing hundreds of files. That might get their attention and my access fixed. Save every email you send and reference numbers.

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    Since I am paying for 365, I make complaints via billing. its a bit hard to navigate.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/microsoft-store-and-billing

    Microsoft Phone Numbers and Emails Toll-Free Number:(800) 865-9408Call customer serviceSend MessageCustomer Service:(877) 568-2495Canada Microsoft Resource Centre(800) 642-7676Global(866) 474-4882MAC SupportMicrosoft Emails:Mediawehelp@microsoft.com

    https://www.microsoft.com/.../micr.../business/sales-support

    https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?linkquery=Help%20me%20sign%20in%20to%20my%20Microsoft%20account/1000

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T10:38:11+00:00

    I am trying to contact you guys but I keep going round and round to the self-help without actually getting info to email you directly. My main account is locked out for reasons that make zero sense and password reset didnt work. I need access to my Onedrive.

    Clearly from the replies others are having a similar issue to mine. Is this something that Microsoft have managed to troubleshoot and fix/are planning to fix? If so, which page/where do I need to look (even if it doesn't involve speaking to a person) to resolve this issue?

    Thanks,

    Barry

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-06T16:00:51+00:00

    I have done this 20 times because you continually say I do not have and account. Been trying to get a response from Microsoft for weeks w/o the ability to enter my 365 subscription. Your circle of responses are inadequate for the user. I need to speak to a person and not get hung up on by a computer!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments