Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Senamile
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?
<Changed to a question>
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Senamile
I cannot access my account, as it is blocked. When I fill out the form to verify my email, it seems that my account cannot be verified. I cannot even contact support without logging in to my Microsoft account.
My email is blocked, and I have tried to reset with no luck. It blocked at my first attempt, and I tried to reset it. It continued to block it. I keep getting responses that I cannot be verified. I had this problem on other accounts as well, but this one is just not doing anything, and it is my primary account with all my work-related emails. This happened when I got a new phone. What do I do if the system refuses to help me?
Hello, i have the same sort of issue, ive been using this email for ages, i forgot my password. And i was sure iknew which it was.. i typed it wrong several times so my email got blocked, i did all of the above the change my password or try to get in, but i answer all the questions right and still get an email i didn't provide enough information and that it is not mine(which it is) and when im waiting for comformation thru sms i can't use it since my old number is on it, (and i no longer have acces to my old phone number) this microsofr account is linked with too much devices to loose it, cus that will mean that i will loose 10 years of stuff and files) please help,
my husband has been blocked from his account since we purchased a new PC Dec 2022.
We have tried to reset it by using the recommended channels we have run out of old passwords and email descriptions why can we not speak to a person instead of having to use the ridicules automated system which is rubbish.
Would someone please help us.
Please is there someone who can help