My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T08:36:42+00:00

    hey I lost my email too and I've been trying to get it for over 2 years but i always fail the identity check because i only used it for epic games and only that I tried to contact support but i never received helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T12:54:32+00:00

    is this a live chat

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T22:39:45+00:00

    My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

    <Changed to a question>

    My yahoo account of 31 years is blocked by Microsoft trying to force us into gmail account that are blank. I have 31 years of work in my yahoo account , 450 years of the family tree, 58 movies I'm in and own the Copyrights to any frame of film I'm in, all of my contacts, it's also the central system I work out of. Every picture of either side of the family since camera's were invented. 31 years of my work. And all they offer is a blank inferior email. And today The Supreme Court Ruled that Politicians won't be held back from their rich company contacts. Meaning these rich blanks in Silicon Valley with an 80 mile radius ,have already bought our Government. There are 570 people with the same question. But I'm willing to bet I'm the only one who would go there to fight them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T17:31:00+00:00

    My account has been blocked for reasons that are unknown to me. I made the account yesterday because i needed an account for a game and when i tried to log in again today it said my account has been blocked for "violating the terms and agreements". This account is only connected to an xbox account and that is it. When i tried to get a security code to my phone nulber it said "this method is unavailable right now" and to try something else. As this is a fresh acc it has no connections to any other mail adresses and I dont know what to do to solve this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T08:04:40+00:00

    I spent hours trying to contact Microsoft about this problem, without any success. The only way I could find to stop the blockage was to use my daughter's Microsoft 365 - it allows her to allocate slots from her account. This was 100 per cent successful. Had it not been for her account I would still be trying. It was extremely lucky I could rely on her.

    The only similar way I can think of is to buy Office 2021 from Amazon (about £30), use the Control Panel to uninstall your existing (blocked) Office, ,then install and activate your new version. If that doesn't work apply for a refund from Amazon.

    Alan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments