My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-07T16:59:45+00:00

    I am beyound frustrated. I have tried multiple ways, changed password, and even update my credit card... of course.... I can not get into my account no matter how many times I have changed and updated. THIS IS BEYOUND ridiculous at this time. I con't even know what to do or, forbid that I can talk to a human. This is a business account and I have no idea how to fix or why this happened.

    suggestions anyone?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-05T20:33:18+00:00

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-04T14:16:01+00:00

    My gmail account is blocked . can yo uassit me in unlocking my account thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T14:36:09+00:00

    i can not see any reply can i please have one. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-29T19:55:42+00:00

    hello i need help becouse my email os blocked and i verify everything but again cant access my email is ******@hotmail.com please contact me someone from microsoft to help my contact to my email ******@hotmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments