My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-05T16:10:31+00:00

    It wont let me contact support and I need to unravel the screwups of the software on my machine before it blocked my access to supporT!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D~!!~!!@~!!! I was on a hold for a tech to answer it disconnected and now I cant even get support. Total ****. Ty, BJ

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T08:36:42+00:00

    hey I lost my email too and I've been trying to get it for over 2 years but i always fail the identity check because i only used it for epic games and only that I tried to contact support but i never received helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T12:54:32+00:00

    is this a live chat

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T07:26:24+00:00

    Senamile

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-26T17:37:45+00:00

    Hello, i have the same sort of issue, ive been using this email for ages, i forgot my password. And i was sure iknew which it was.. i typed it wrong several times so my email got blocked, i did all of the above the change my password or try to get in, but i answer all the questions right and still get an email i didn't provide enough information and that it is not mine(which it is) and when im waiting for comformation thru sms i can't use it since my old number is on it, (and i no longer have acces to my old phone number) this microsofr account is linked with too much devices to loose it, cus that will mean that i will loose 10 years of stuff and files) please help,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments