My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T23:37:38+00:00

    Hi fatima_J i wanna say that my account is now Unbloked!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T11:46:15+00:00

    when is this being resolved

    Microsoft i have two accounts blocked and cannot reset it as the linked mobile is not accepted the code page cones up for the 4 digits but when you try to send the code it states the number is not correct but it is the correct mobile number

    this is a MS issue not the customers

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T05:14:57+00:00

    Hi microsoft I have had my account blocked how do I go about communicating to get my account back the email has important family documents so is very important to get back I have a drivers license why not ask to definitely confirm it's me as I have opened up another account I am also basic when it comes to technology

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T16:46:23+00:00

    Hi my name is k claydon been onto Apple they did all trouble shooting advised to delete outlook etc then re install been unsuccessful as the account is blocked waiting on urgent emails??? 07811713373

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-26T20:53:03+00:00

    Could you email me it is her mum it is ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments