My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-09T21:38:21+00:00

    I cannot access my account, as it is blocked. When I fill out the form to verify my email, it seems that my account cannot be verified. I cannot even contact support without logging in to my Microsoft account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T10:38:11+00:00

    I am trying to contact you guys but I keep going round and round to the self-help without actually getting info to email you directly. My main account is locked out for reasons that make zero sense and password reset didnt work. I need access to my Onedrive.

    Clearly from the replies others are having a similar issue to mine. Is this something that Microsoft have managed to troubleshoot and fix/are planning to fix? If so, which page/where do I need to look (even if it doesn't involve speaking to a person) to resolve this issue?

    Thanks,

    Barry

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-06T16:00:51+00:00

    I have done this 20 times because you continually say I do not have and account. Been trying to get a response from Microsoft for weeks w/o the ability to enter my 365 subscription. Your circle of responses are inadequate for the user. I need to speak to a person and not get hung up on by a computer!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T13:33:52+00:00

    Hi there. My email inbox in Outlook is blocked. I open the window in it works for few seconds and then is locked. It says some strange words like "many times opened window". Please help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-09T08:59:15+00:00

    My account blocked and I have work on it and I can access it

    I remember the password and try again but still blocked

    Help me please

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments