Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
I also got the same problem but i already have waited 48 hours and it's been the same problem happening
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to recover my account.
I am trying to send the verification code to my phone number, however to do so I have to pass a "help us beat the robots" verification.
I successfully complete the verification but the process does not go to the next step.
There is no button to proceed and it does not automatically redirect to the next step.
I have tried on a desktop using opera, chrome and safari.
I have tried an android phone using the app, using the phone browser
I have tried on an iphone using the browser.
It gets stuck on "verification complete" every single time.
This function is completely broken.
It is extremely frustrating and I am not able to recover my account.
Attached is a screenshot
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I also got the same problem but i already have waited 48 hours and it's been the same problem happening
This now appears to be resolved if you have not checked recently.
Simon
I've tried several times and haven't succeeded. i think its made by robot to figure what is human.
I haven't succeeded and have wasted a lot of time
Ive got the same issue - this is essential to product use and seems to be a bug that has existed for a while now - not good enough from Microsoft.