Account recovery stuck on robot verification

Anonymous
2023-11-01T01:47:39+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to recover my account.

I am trying to send the verification code to my phone number, however to do so I have to pass a "help us beat the robots" verification.

I successfully complete the verification but the process does not go to the next step.

There is no button to proceed and it does not automatically redirect to the next step.

I have tried on a desktop using opera, chrome and safari.

I have tried an android phone using the app, using the phone browser

I have tried on an iphone using the browser.

It gets stuck on "verification complete" every single time.

This function is completely broken.

It is extremely frustrating and I am not able to recover my account.

Attached is a screenshot

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T12:09:36+00:00

    How do we log into our profile when it is saying our accounts are blocked?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T12:08:25+00:00

    Hi,

    I do have the same problem, please find the solution

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T10:23:36+00:00

    I did the following steps when installing on my new device.

    1 - Login to my profile via edge

    2 - Turn off 2 step verification

    3 - Turn on password

    4 - Login to authenticator on my mobile

    5 - Turn on 2 step verification and passwordless account on the web browser

    All done

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T06:50:14+00:00

    I am also facing the same issue from last 2 days please fix the problem

    fast , in 1 day there are my exams and need to ligin in new pc so its not working please do something

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T06:32:27+00:00

    I am facing the same issue.tried multiple time but same result.

    Even don't know the microsoft team is knowing the issue and working on it or not.

    Can we have option to talk with them.

    Because the issue is happening since oct 29 2023. Not resolved yet

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments