Account recovery stuck on robot verification

Anonymous
2023-11-01T01:47:39+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to recover my account.

I am trying to send the verification code to my phone number, however to do so I have to pass a "help us beat the robots" verification.

I successfully complete the verification but the process does not go to the next step.

There is no button to proceed and it does not automatically redirect to the next step.

I have tried on a desktop using opera, chrome and safari.

I have tried an android phone using the app, using the phone browser

I have tried on an iphone using the browser.

It gets stuck on "verification complete" every single time.

This function is completely broken.

It is extremely frustrating and I am not able to recover my account.

Attached is a screenshot

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T09:47:06+00:00

    HI, can i ask,

    i have the same problem with this aplication or how to describe it but it is inside of product Halo Master Chief Collection where you cant choose the type of browser its just a window and i stuck at this part of it too. And yes i already contact them and they send me here that the problem whould be somewhere around the microsoft; browser and internet kind of things. Is there any way how to help me?

    I have many PC Games where i need verification from multiple sites but this is the first one that make me troubles.

    I hope that there is some help, and its not something like cycled problem where one side blame the other and vice verse.

    Thx,

    Roman Bureš

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-04T12:12:11+00:00

    i am stuck in screen where the help us robot text is only there and the capthca is not there how can i fix it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-03T10:32:30+00:00

    I'm having the same stuck situation when I'm trying to add a new number to my sign-in options...

    same ive tried everything!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T03:30:17+00:00

    Any solution so far? They didn't reply my mail even though I already fill out recovery form.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more