Account recovery stuck on robot verification

Anonymous
2023-11-01T01:47:39+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to recover my account.

I am trying to send the verification code to my phone number, however to do so I have to pass a "help us beat the robots" verification.

I successfully complete the verification but the process does not go to the next step.

There is no button to proceed and it does not automatically redirect to the next step.

I have tried on a desktop using opera, chrome and safari.

I have tried an android phone using the app, using the phone browser

I have tried on an iphone using the browser.

It gets stuck on "verification complete" every single time.

This function is completely broken.

It is extremely frustrating and I am not able to recover my account.

Attached is a screenshot

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-05T01:48:44+00:00

    Stop in help us beat the robot. stucked with an empty screen

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T03:30:17+00:00

    Any solution so far? They didn't reply my mail even though I already fill out recovery form.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T09:05:59+00:00

    please solve my issue

    Help us beat the robots in rewards reedem

    its not redeeming rewards whats problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T19:59:33+00:00

    In the hoping that this helps I can mention my situation:

    • Using Chrome
    • Have uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger installed
    • Disabled Privacy Badger (and uBlock) for the affected page and the CAPTCHA appears.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T18:23:02+00:00

    I've tried for months and have had the same issue. I'm just not able to access my things - it really is unacceptable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments