Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
BRing it BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why is the Play My Emails Feature in the Outlook email app for iPhone being retired in June 2024?
I use this application on my phone for work on a daily basis. We’re often on the go without access to a computer with windows 11 installed.
Is there a plan to replace/upgrade this feature in the app?
The first time I heard about this was on 5/24/23, less than a week before the feature is going to be removed. No other information was provided via the message in the app.
Thank you for your assistance.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
BRing it BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes please reinstate this feature it has massive productivity benefits, and I found it very good
Please bring it back
Please bring it back
I have submitted a concern/complaint before and just wondering if anyone from Microsoft is addressing this issue that many others have as well. "Play My Emails" was a very valuable function that many leaders such as myself depended on in order maximize productivity and to keep up with increasing workload.
Please advise on the solution that Microsoft has or intends to release to address this void with its customers/users.
Thanks!