Why is the “Play My Emails” feature being removed from Outlook for iPhone in June 2024?

Anonymous
2024-05-24T21:26:31+00:00

Why is the Play My Emails Feature in the Outlook email app for iPhone being retired in June 2024?

I use this application on my phone for work on a daily basis. We’re often on the go without access to a computer with windows 11 installed.

Is there a plan to replace/upgrade this feature in the app?

The first time I heard about this was on 5/24/23, less than a week before the feature is going to be removed. No other information was provided via the message in the app.

Thank you for your assistance.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-16T00:01:52+00:00

    I did and I can assure you that many others are experiencing challenges with the feature being retired.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-16T00:02:20+00:00

    I agree.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T04:51:44+00:00

    That’s really sad. I process things so much better when it is auditory. I switched to the outlook app for this feature and now I don’t see a reason to stay on it. I really hope it comes back or co-pilot can do something for me. Is there anything in co-pilot that reads email to me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T13:17:36+00:00

    This was a great feature. As others have said, a real time-saver. Please bring it back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T08:22:34+00:00

    Bring it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments