Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Please keep the play my emails for android. I can't function without it
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why is the Play My Emails Feature in the Outlook email app for iPhone being retired in June 2024?
I use this application on my phone for work on a daily basis. We’re often on the go without access to a computer with windows 11 installed.
Is there a plan to replace/upgrade this feature in the app?
The first time I heard about this was on 5/24/23, less than a week before the feature is going to be removed. No other information was provided via the message in the app.
Thank you for your assistance.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please keep the play my emails for android. I can't function without it
Are you kidding me, getting rid of the single most valuable feature of outlook mobile?
No feature or app ever saves me an hour or more of time per day other than this feature. I would pay hundreds of dollars per month to keep it alive.
Until you get the copilot really work, please keep this feature!!!!
Agree this feature saves me 4-5 hours per week. It is really hard to see it go and there doesn't seem to be a suitable replacement on the market.
I also use this feature frequently and I don't know how I will survive work with out it. This seems like a huge accessibility failure.
Hello ChrisL999,
Thank you for your reply,
As i said you can feel free to post this in our Feedback community by visiting Outlook · Community (microsoft.com) as it is a community monitored by our Product team to help improve user experience with Outlook, via feedback given by our valuable customers. After that share the link with your colleague or friend to upvote your post, and in that case our product team should review you post and can be included in the future updates.
Note: kindly vote this post it can help all the users who are looking that kind information.
Comments and feedback from our customers really motivate us to perform better and better and provided as much help as possible.
I appreciate your kind words.
If there is any issue related with the Office applications in the future, please feel free to post back in this community.
We will be here for help.
Thank you for choosing Microsoft as your partner in business. SincerelyEben Ezer Tres | Microsoft Community Moderato