Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
This is a terrible decision by Microsoft. I used this feature twice a day while driving. Best way for me to keep up on all my emails. Please bring back this feature.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why is the Play My Emails Feature in the Outlook email app for iPhone being retired in June 2024?
I use this application on my phone for work on a daily basis. We’re often on the go without access to a computer with windows 11 installed.
Is there a plan to replace/upgrade this feature in the app?
The first time I heard about this was on 5/24/23, less than a week before the feature is going to be removed. No other information was provided via the message in the app.
Thank you for your assistance.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is a terrible decision by Microsoft. I used this feature twice a day while driving. Best way for me to keep up on all my emails. Please bring back this feature.
I was really disappointed to discover the Play my emails feature had been discontinued. Like many others, i use this daily on my commute to keep on top of my emails. This saves me a couple hours a day! For me this is a major backward step. MS, please provide a replacement soon! Thank you
Hello. I use the "play my emails" feature in Outlook Mobile on a daily basis to listen to my emails during my commute. It saves me 1-2 hours per day and helps me keep up on my email. It is a very useful feature and I am disappointed to hear that it will be discontinued. What plans does Microsoft have to replace this feature in Outlook Mobile? Thanks.
Esattamente! Mantenete assolutamente la funzionalità play my email outlook mobile!
Agree!!