Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
This is ridiculous, I used this feature daily and it was very good.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why is the Play My Emails Feature in the Outlook email app for iPhone being retired in June 2024?
I use this application on my phone for work on a daily basis. We’re often on the go without access to a computer with windows 11 installed.
Is there a plan to replace/upgrade this feature in the app?
The first time I heard about this was on 5/24/23, less than a week before the feature is going to be removed. No other information was provided via the message in the app.
Thank you for your assistance.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is ridiculous, I used this feature daily and it was very good.
Però per favore microsoft riporta indietro la funzionalità! Anche senza cortana visto che il suo supporto ormai è terminato almeno reintroduca per favore la funzionalità anche senza cortana per favore grazie!
Inoltre devo aggiungere che questa funzionalità la utilizzavo tutti i giorni quindi microsoft riporta indietro la funzionalità per favore altri utenti stanno richiedendo la stessa cosa!
Microsoft riporta indietro play my email Outlook mobile a me serviva per gestire meglio le email!
Why being surprised? Apparently the new strategy of Microsoft is to develop very useful tool, get the user used to them, and then remove them without notice.
I changed job in May2024, when i started my new job in july2024 i just thought it was a safety feature of my new company…. I am soo sad it was very useful when driving!