Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Excellent, this worked for me too, thank you!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
All of a sudden my iCal will not sync with/ show my exchange calendar. The emails are showing up but the calendar isn’t. The iCal is where I manage all my competing priorities personal and work together. I have tried resetting my iPhone/ deleting my email account and reading it/ going from data to wifi / changing the default calendar to my exchange calendar/ updating passwords in my password settings area/ to no avail.
I have downloaded the outlook app and can see my calendar there but it is of course separate from my iCloud personal calendar and I really need to have them on the same app/ location so I don’t overbook or cross book myself.
HELP!
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Excellent, this worked for me too, thank you!!
It working again, i guess it was an issue on Microsoft side and they fixed it. THANK YOU!
Me too! Thank you so so much!!!
Thank you, better than Microsoft team response :)
hallelujah indeed!!!! Thanks so for posting this solution. Issue has been bugging me since 2020...