Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Exact same issue on my end - have you been able to resolve it in the meantime?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
All of a sudden my iCal will not sync with/ show my exchange calendar. The emails are showing up but the calendar isn’t. The iCal is where I manage all my competing priorities personal and work together. I have tried resetting my iPhone/ deleting my email account and reading it/ going from data to wifi / changing the default calendar to my exchange calendar/ updating passwords in my password settings area/ to no avail.
I have downloaded the outlook app and can see my calendar there but it is of course separate from my iCloud personal calendar and I really need to have them on the same app/ location so I don’t overbook or cross book myself.
HELP!
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Exact same issue on my end - have you been able to resolve it in the meantime?
Same here. O365 calendar is not showing any updates of my ical-feeds.
removing and new adding does not help. you get the current state but again no changes.
super annoying.
Same here, just started happening only with my Exchange calendar in iCal. All other calendars sync fine (Google, iCloud, Manual, etc).
Exchange is the only one with the syncing issue. However, it works on my iPhone for some reason. Maybe something to do with a new Mac update? My current MacOS is Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
Please help.
Right after posting I found a solution that worked for me hallelujah! Hope this helps you all:
The following fix worked for me on MacOS is Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71):
Yay!
thank you! I had the same problem and your solution worked a treat!