iCal will not sync with Exchange work calendar

Anonymous
2024-02-16T07:25:07+00:00

Hi

All of a sudden my iCal will not sync with/ show my exchange calendar. The emails are showing up but the calendar isn’t. The iCal is where I manage all my competing priorities personal and work together. I have tried resetting my iPhone/ deleting my email account and reading it/ going from data to wifi / changing the default calendar to my exchange calendar/ updating passwords in my password settings area/ to no avail.

I have downloaded the outlook app and can see my calendar there but it is of course separate from my iCloud personal calendar and I really need to have them on the same app/ location so I don’t overbook or cross book myself.

HELP!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T13:01:11+00:00

    It working again, i guess it was an issue on Microsoft side and they fixed it. THANK YOU!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T12:48:49+00:00

    Excellent, this worked for me too, thank you!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-07T16:18:50+00:00

    outlook has always been working on my laptop and imac ical but still not on my iphone.... any help really appreciated!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-07T15:14:50+00:00

    Amazing! Same issue and this worked!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T13:42:18+00:00

    I too have the same issue on my iphone, I deleted the calender but am unable to add it again as a new account. All other diaries work (google/ical diaries and others) its just 365. I add the account - it verifies then gets stuck in a loop. So frustrating as its been weeks I am unable to see work diary nestled amid home and family ones... has anyone found a fix for this on iphone - am operating on ios 17.4.1?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments