iCal will not sync with Exchange work calendar

Anonymous
2024-02-16T07:25:07+00:00

Hi

All of a sudden my iCal will not sync with/ show my exchange calendar. The emails are showing up but the calendar isn’t. The iCal is where I manage all my competing priorities personal and work together. I have tried resetting my iPhone/ deleting my email account and reading it/ going from data to wifi / changing the default calendar to my exchange calendar/ updating passwords in my password settings area/ to no avail.

I have downloaded the outlook app and can see my calendar there but it is of course separate from my iCloud personal calendar and I really need to have them on the same app/ location so I don’t overbook or cross book myself.

HELP!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-12T17:14:51+00:00

    Thanks for bothering to post this solution - worked for me too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T22:58:40+00:00

    I have the same issues. Microsoft support is the worst. You cannot speak to anyone. I cannot access my calendar on iCal. Is there any solutions? So frustrating. There has to be a way to speak to a HUMAN!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T02:42:30+00:00

    I've been trying to solve this for over a year on one of my devices. Your solution worked perfectly...and, yes, it did take a few minutes. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T10:29:29+00:00

    Same here, removing exchangesyncd has worked one time.

    But now it is not syncing anymore.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-06T20:11:44+00:00

    I have taken all the same exact steps, and I am in the same boat as you, but with no paddle and no way of fixing it 😩

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments