Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
I tried this and it fixed the issue for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
All of a sudden my iCal will not sync with/ show my exchange calendar. The emails are showing up but the calendar isn’t. The iCal is where I manage all my competing priorities personal and work together. I have tried resetting my iPhone/ deleting my email account and reading it/ going from data to wifi / changing the default calendar to my exchange calendar/ updating passwords in my password settings area/ to no avail.
I have downloaded the outlook app and can see my calendar there but it is of course separate from my iCloud personal calendar and I really need to have them on the same app/ location so I don’t overbook or cross book myself.
HELP!
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I tried this and it fixed the issue for me.
when you say "close Outlook", do you mean Outlook/Web or the app on macOS or the app on iOS? From your post, I didn't think you were using Outlook, only Mail and Calendar.
Thanks for bothering to post this solution - worked for me too.
Thanks for bothering to post this solution - worked for me too.
I've been trying to solve this for over a year on one of my devices. Your solution worked perfectly...and, yes, it did take a few minutes. Thank you!