Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Okay, that's right, that's why I switched to the business version. I'm a business anyway and the new Outlook is fabulous for what I use outlook for.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently upgraded to the new Outlook desktop app for Windows. Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.1004.400 (Production). Client Version is 20231006004.14.
In the old Outlook 365 I could set up a rule to automatically forward emails based on sender, subject, etc. I don't see how to do this in the new Outlook.
Any suggestions on how this can be accomplished?
Thanks in advance.
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Okay, that's right, that's why I switched to the business version. I'm a business anyway and the new Outlook is fabulous for what I use outlook for.
You're welcome!