Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
this worked for me.
Flag the email.
Open > To Do list
Select the flagged email. On the right you will see a link to open the email. You can copy and paste this link.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How can I generate a hyperlink to a specific email?
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
this worked for me.
Flag the email.
Open > To Do list
Select the flagged email. On the right you will see a link to open the email. You can copy and paste this link.
Thanks to @DerPritz on REDDIT, I found an answer/easy workaround!
Now this will create a task in your Microsoft To Do everytime, but its fine for me because I dont use To Do.
Agreed. Option is also missing for shared email boxes on Outlook for Web.
That works for Emails in your own account in the new Outlook.
In the new Outlook I cannot get the Send To OneNote function to work for Emails in a shared account...
Not working. I am receiving "The specified procedure could not be found.