How can I generate a link to a specific email?

Anonymous
2024-02-05T02:36:04+00:00

How can I generate a hyperlink to a specific email?

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T17:25:29+00:00

    Agreed. Option is also missing for shared email boxes on Outlook for Web.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T13:32:50+00:00

    That works for Emails in your own account in the new Outlook.

    In the new Outlook I cannot get the Send To OneNote function to work for Emails in a shared account...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-27T17:14:47+00:00

    Not working. I am receiving "The specified procedure could not be found.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-21T18:24:21+00:00

    Thanks so much to both of you! Very helpful :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-21T17:15:02+00:00

    Within the note that is created in Onenote, is a link to the original email.

    When you send an email to onenote, a new note is been automaticaly created with a table, containing all the details of the message (subject, sender, receiver etc) and a link to it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments