Hyperlink not showing up in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-05-17T20:56:32+00:00

I am having a problem with Hyperlink not showing up with new outlook. Whenever there is an email that comes with hyperlink on it ,sometime it comes with clickable link sometime it is not clickable at all .

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T15:28:42+00:00

    Thank you, Paddu!! This worked for me as well!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T03:59:23+00:00

    Ok, I finally fixed the issue on my machine. win10 pro 64.

    The links in Outlook were dead when default app was Chrome.

    So, changed default to Edge and the links worked.

    So checked links in other apps; worked with Chrome no prob.

    So first tried flush cache, etc. in Chrome.

    No joy.

    So then uninstalled and did a fresh install of Chrome.

    Joy.
    But what a nuisance.

    So, see above before anyone wants to tell me the prob is Chrome, not Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-30T21:52:57+00:00

    Hi There,

    I cant find Link Style.

    Regards

    Ravi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Stefan Blom 353.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-11T17:52:15+00:00

    At a guess, that option only exists if you have access to the Loop app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-11T14:49:58+00:00

    I do not have that option!

    As I previously wrote Link Style is not an option on my list. I gave a list of the available options under Compose and reply in my first post.

    This is so inconvenient!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments