Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
I can’t revive any email and also can’t send
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I can’t revive any email and also can’t send
I can get in to the account but am not receiving or sending emails?
Hello! My name is Abdullah, and I will assist you today.
I am sorry to know that you are experiencing this issue. Has itt stopped working like you are not able to send and receive emails or you are unable to get into your account? Please elaborate.
Thank you.
Best,
Abdullah
my hotmail is ******@hotmail.com
I am not receiving emails or allowed to send emails and people cant send to my email either
i caN'T SEND AND RECEIVE