Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
yes.
My hotmail says it out of storage.
I then arranged for a Basic Microsoft account and paid four times, but still don't have the additional storage.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
yes.
My hotmail says it out of storage.
I then arranged for a Basic Microsoft account and paid four times, but still don't have the additional storage.
I do not receive any mail
So my usual hotmail account stopped sending/receiving emails. I now have to sign in to Microsoft to get to another account that is working...
It been since last week
I am not getting any emails in my inbox or junk mail