My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Anonymous
2023-03-21T16:12:37+00:00

My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T14:23:20+00:00

    So you are aware I have already gone that route and got no where. Isn't there a live person that I can talk to this is not good.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T15:16:31+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you once again for the reply.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user forum which means a user is helping another user. We are not working for Microsoft. I am helping you as a user. We don't have access to users' accounts.

    The above instructions that I have given should get you connected to Microsoft support via chat, please the instruction accordingly and you should be able to get to Microsoft support.

    I hope this clarifies your concern.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-27T20:45:30+00:00

    Have you found a way to fix it? Im having the same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-27T21:13:44+00:00

    I'm having the same problem. What do I do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-28T03:11:25+00:00

    My hotmail account does not receive any messages

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments