My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Anonymous
2023-03-21T16:12:37+00:00

My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T14:06:53+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for the reply.

    I am not sure why you are getting the message "Couldn't find your Google Account" when you are trying to get into your Hotmail account. Could you please send a screenshot (please hide your personal information) of the issue?

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T14:38:33+00:00

    Here is what mine says. Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T22:02:58+00:00

    I am having the same issue! Ever since I added an @outlook.com Alias to my account, the hotmail seems dismantled. I try to log in with it, it says it doesn’t exist. I tried sending an email to it and it bounces back undeliverable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T05:06:11+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for the screenshot.

    Please note that your concern is related to your Gmail account; for that, you will need to contact Google (Gmail) support to sort it out for you. If you want to sign in to your Hotmail account, you will need to go to the below link:

    https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T12:40:16+00:00

    Thank you for your response although incorrect. I have been able to get into my hotmail account through google in the past. It was never an issue. Just to prove that my account has been restricted here is a screen shot when I tried your theory.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments