My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Anonymous
2023-03-21T16:12:37+00:00

My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-21T16:43:57+00:00

    Hello! My name is Abdullah, and I will assist you today.

    I am sorry to know that you are experiencing this issue. Has itt stopped working like you are not able to send and receive emails or you are unable to get into your account? Please elaborate.

    Thank you.

    Best,

    Abdullah

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-21T17:54:59+00:00

    Both,

    I can't even access my account to sign in! It tells me that it is not there

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T10:35:20+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for the reply.

    I see. Could you please specify the exact same message that you see when you try to log into your account? Does it say it is locked or it doesn't exist?

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T13:50:16+00:00

    Couldn't find your Google Account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T14:04:49+00:00

    Hello Abdullah I have similar problem with my Hotmail. While I still get emails,I am unable to reply to them. It says sending,queueing and then failed to send,goes into outbox. Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments