My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Anonymous
2023-03-21T16:12:37+00:00

My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T14:23:20+00:00

    So you are aware I have already gone that route and got no where. Isn't there a live person that I can talk to this is not good.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T14:11:01+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for the confirmation.

    In that case, please follow the link below:

    https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?link...

    Please choose Contact Support at the end of the page, then choose other products in the "Products and services" > in the "Category", choose "Manage Account Security" and then press "Confirm" > Choose "Chat with a support agent in your web browser".

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T14:05:06+00:00

    The last time i had access was 3/20/23.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T13:37:15+00:00

    Hi,

    I see. When was the last time that you accessed your Hotmail account?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T13:35:31+00:00

    No! What does Gmail have to do with my hotmail account? I've had the hotmail account forever.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments