Same here. My junk usually has 20+ emails a day. now nothing. I emailed myself with another acct but it was undeliverable because my Hotmail was full? I get online and there is 1 email from April. this has been going on for a month. Today is May 13 2023. edit. ok just saw the link to storage its full. got 50gb that's never happened. so I cant uninstall anything so I deleted a folder with 1 sound font now 90% of my desktop icons are gone. why is the only option "buy more storage"? Where is delete stuff that's there? first i had 10gb. it always went to 11. now I have 50gb. now there's 51gb? money grab. hate 1drive. so I found the massive font folder, and deleted it,, now it says i have 1.4 of 5gb available. where is my 50gb? but all my desktop icons went byby. I even had 1drive disabled in startup. this thing sucks. I have tons of storage How do I get rid of it? And after ALL that...Hotmail still says full when people try to email me. so, all that was for nothing. And since My outlook email says its empty, how am I supposed to access/find my emails? Sent emails not received, because full?, but account says no emails all folders empty??